Event Rules & Regulations
We want everyone to have a fun and safe weekend, so please respect our rules and respect your neighbors.
- Upon arrival, your concert tickets are to be exchanged for wristbands.
- Wristbands are not to be tampered with and must be worn at all times, may be checked at any time and remain the property of RFM.
- You must have a wristband to be in the campground area and we reserve the right to remove them at any time.
- All vehicles entering the gates must stop and speak to an attendant upon each entry.
- All motorized vehicles must display a valid camping (vehicle) sticker to enter the gates and it must be affixed to the window.
- One vehicle per campsite. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed.
- Please drive slowly through the campgrounds when arriving and leaving.
- Vehicles will NOT be allowed to cruise around the campsites at any time.
- No personal ATV’s, golf carts, dirt bikes, scooters, etc. allowed on site.
- For safety reasons VEHICLE ACCESS TO THE CAMPING AREA IS NOT PERMITTED AFTER 11:00 pm.
- No glass bottles or glass containers allowed on site for safety reasons. You are supplied with garbage bags. Please use them and keep your campsite clean.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on site and will be confiscated.
- No pets allowed in camping, festival or parking areas.
- No open fires, propane fire pits, propane heaters or citronella torches, pails or candles.
- Propane BBQ’s or gas stoves are permitted in the camping area.
- No fireworks of any kind allowed on site. Persons setting off fireworks will have their wristbands removed and will be immediately ejected from the event.
- Furniture, vehicles and excessive garbage remaining on site the Tuesday after the concert will be removed at the expense of the person registered to the campsite plus a fee of $50.
- RFM reserves the right to limit noise & rowdiness at anytime and anywhere.
- Generators are allowed on site, but patrons may be asked to turn them off if use is loud or excessive. Please refrain from using generators after midnight or while you are away from your campsite. Please respect your neighbors.
- All bags and knapsacks will be searched prior to entry to the concert area.
- No out outside liquor, food or beverages or umbrellas are allowed in the concert area; however, factory sealed bottled water is permitted as well as lawn chairs and blankets for seating.
- Patrons must be 18 years or over to purchase liquor. You must produce PHOTO identification if asked, or risk being ejected from the site.
- No video cameras, recording devices or drones allowed. Unauthorized recording of artists is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorized soliciting on site is not permitted.
- Security will always be on site, please treat them with respect. Rockin’ the Fields of Minnedosa is not responsible for any damages, thefts, lost tickets, or personal injury. While away from your campsite, please keep your vehicles locked with any valuables in the trunk. RFM and Security personnel have the final say regarding safety issues. After hour Security and First Aid can be accessed at the First Aid trailer between the shower building and the deck entrance or by calling 204-867-4195.
- Persons engaging in violent, obscene, or unruly behavior will be immediately removed from concert site, campgrounds, or parking lots, and may be handed over to the RCMP.
Thursday | 12:00 noon until 10:00 pm
Friday | 10:30 am until 11:00 pm
Saturday | 10:30 am until 11:00 pm
Sunday | 10:30 am until 11:00 pm
- Showers will be open Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 7am-6pm. Cost is $5.00
- Text Portage Septic 204-799-4824 for sewer services. Cost is $40 per trailer
- There is garbage pick up daily.
- On-site ice sales are available.
- Merchandise Booth – located in the amphitheatre.
- Give them your site number, the road you are on and the type of trailer.
- Text or call Mike at 204-867-0470 if you need your water tank filled. Cost is $20.
- Trailers/campers will take priority over swimming pools.
- The deck is open to everyone during the day and will be closed 1 hour before the first scheduled evening performer on the main stage to allow us to prepare for deck pass holders.
- A deck pass is required for access to the handicap deck in the evening. Additional handicap access is located at the top of the main concert bowl.
- There will be activities held in the campground and across the festival site throughout the weekend. For details and times, check out the information in the event guide, with our special events teams cruising around the site or posted at the concert area entrances and the information booth located in the Vendor Area.
- In the event of an emergency a siren will sound, proceed to the nearest muster point and await further instructions.
- Muster point A is in front of the main stage.
- Muster Point B is lakeside to the west of the VIP camping.
- Muster Point C is in the dip between campground A and B.
- Each Muster Point is identified with a sign overhead.
- Please note the signs as you move around the event.
- Presales for the 2020 Concert will start in September and will not be sold at the concert this year. You will still be able to reclaim your campsite, so please watch for details on our website www.rockinthefields.ca and on Facebook. Members have first chance to book deck passes during presale period.
SPECIAL EVENTS & CONTESTS
SMITTEN’S EPIC ESCAPADES
Bring your A-game to the vendor area on Saturday and Sunday from
1:00 – 3:30 as Smitten challenges your skills at a variety of games that earn you free swag, entries into $1000 of bonus prizes and tons of fun! Try our giant beer pong, bump & grind and a couple of surprise games you won’t want to miss!
BEST CAMPSITE AWARD
It pays to be extra! best campsite takes home rfm swag, drink tokens and tickets to #rfm2020! register to be judged at the info booth by 12pm saturday. Winners are announced Saturday night at the main stage.
Keep your eyes peeled for our new street crue! they will be touring the campgrounds doing rfm trivia as well as hosting the flip cup tourney in the westman business special events tent. You can register for the tourney at the info booth or with the street crue directly. Flip cup tournament requires a team of five. It will take place Saturday at 3:30pm – 5:00pm with finals taking place Sunday at the same time. Enter your team of 5 for the chance to win 5 passes and a campsite to RFM2020! The first 10 teams to register will be able to participate.
Volunteers will be selling tickets throughout the campgrounds over the weekend and will also be available at the info booth. There is one draw made each day at 9:30pm.
Ballots for the draws are available all weekend at the info booth. This years prizes include a custom-made rfm fire pit, an electric guitar signed by this years bands and weekend passes to #rfm2020!Draws will be made Sunday night on the Main Stage.
2019 ROCK OFF
A fierce competition takes place Saturday from 1pm – 4:30pm on the
Heritage Co-op Hilltop Stage. Competitors include Prairie Whiskey, The Firm, Moon Tan, Crooked Archers & Simple Jack. Winner opens up the FP Genetics Main Stage for Sam Roberts Band and Collective Soul Saturday Night!