- Tickets are available online, by phone or in person at the Rockin the Fields Office in Minnedosa; All tickets are processed online and subject to all fees and taxes.
- When purchasing tickets online your card statement will read ROCKIN THE FIELDS OF MINNEDOSA.
- 1 weekend ticket must be purchased for every 1 campsite purchased.
- All tickets are subject to a processing and handling fee.
- All tickets and fees are subject to GST.
- NO refunds or exchanges.
- Accepted methods of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Interac or Cash. Credit Card information should NEVER be emailed. Visa Debits and MasterCard Debits are accepted IN PERSON ONLY.
- For each campsite, one vehicle sticker and one camping unit sticker per valid camping ticket will be supplied. The stickers must be visible on the inside on your vehicle windshield and on your camping unit (tent, RV, etc) at all times when on site. No additional stickers will be provided. For extra vehicles, please purchase parking passes.
- Unauthorized duplication or sale of ticket may prevent admittance of ticket purchaser to event. Purchase of tickets by a third party carries the risk of being fraudulent. Unless you’ve purchased your tickets from the Rockin the Fields website the validity of the ticket cannot be confirmed. Ticket purchasers need to be smart about their decisions when buying tickets.
- Performers and schedules are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All ticket sales are final except in the unlikely situation of a full event cancellation or postponement by Rockin' the Fields of Minnedosa
Subject to the provisions below for an event cancellation or postponement, there are NO exchanges or refunds once tickets have been purchased.
NO exchanges or refunds will be issued if a festival performer is changed, cancelled, rescheduled or delayed for whatever reason.
In the unlikely event of a full cancellation or postponement, Rockin the Fields will offer refunds and or exchange options and will inform ticket buyers of these procedures, and sensitive timeline windows, once they become available through our website and our email programs.